The Skinny Little Twins Dual Momentary Footswitch is an incredible bit of gear. Not only do they work with a great range of loopers, amps, multi-effects units and effects pedals, but they do it with a tiny footprint and for less that you might expect.
We’ve composed a brief and incomplete list of gear we’ve personally tested the Twins with, so that you can be sure that this is the pedal you require. Check back often – we’ll keep adding to this list. Of course, to have us check for you, use the Contact Us page on the menu above.
Gear that can Use a Dual Momentary Footswitch:
(n.b.) – While most amps use a dual latching footswitch, some can make use of the Skinny Little Twins dual momentary footswitch. If you’re confused, Contact Us for advice.
- Roland Cube XL Series (20XL, 4oXL, 80XL)
- Roland Jazz Chorus JC-120
Multi Effects Units
- Boss GT-10 Multi Effects Unit
- Boss GT-10B Bass Multi Effects Unit
- Boss GT-100 Multi Effects Unit
- Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Unit
- Boss ME50B Multi Effects Unit
- Boss ME-70 Multi Effects Unit
- Boss RC-2 Loop Station
- Boss RC-3 Loop Station
- Boss RC-20 Loop Station
- Boss RC-30 Loop Station
- Boss RC-50 Loop Station
- Boss RC-300 Loop Station